Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hip To The Skippy

Here we go again. Let's just put it out there. My own uncontrollable urges have just cut into "Me Time".

The other day I was chewing on one of Hannah's (CEO of Hannah's Cool World) favorite pencil erasers. Well, my humans went on the Internet and did a search to replace the eraser and, low and behold, they discovered a new product. They're called Japanese Erasers. And before I knew it, my walk was cancelled, and they had created a new website called, Hip To The Skippy.

I have to admit that they're actually pretty cool. These fun mini Japanese Erasers are also puzzles. Once we received our initial shipment, I watched Hannah take apart the erasers and put them back together over and over again. She even discovered that she could mix and match colors to create her own unique creations.


Another cool thing is that they are made in clean, environmentally friendly factories. They are recyclable, non-toxic, lead-free, and meet all international standards in safety and environmental care. For me, this is critical. As you dog owners know, sometimes we canines just can't help ourselves and start nibbling, okay, inhaling things that we shouldn't. Unfortunately, in my court, I don't have a royal taste tester and this has caused me many a late night hunched over with an upset stomach.

Furthermore, Japanese Erasers come in many styles including animals (such as hamsters, pandas, and penguins), vehicles (such as cars, motorcycles, and helicopters), sporting goods (such as bowling pins and basketballs), and even food (such as pizza and hamburgers) and tons more on CoolZips.com.

Now, my intention with this blog entry was not to just push a new product. But to let you know, once again, you just never know where a new product idea comes from. We need to keep our eyes and ears open and, sometimes, our mouths too.

Anyway, Japanese Erasers are Hip To The Skippy! So, Dive In . . . Have Fun . . . and Chill Out!

No comments: